Wow: Washington Insider Drops Benghazi Bombshell On Hillary – ‘The FBI Director Would Like To..’
Submitted by IWB, on January 30th, 2016
“I think he’s in a position where…”
Washington insiders believe the FBI has more than enough to issue indictments against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her aide, Huma Abedin, for using an unsecured private email server to administer sensitive government business.
“I think the FBI director would like to indict both Huma and Hillary as we speak,” said Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif. Issa was the chairman of the House Oversight Committee and led the investigation into the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi.
Issa said FBI Director James Comey must take his time before making a move on indictments.
“I think he’s in a position where he’s being forced to triple-time make a case of what would otherwise be, what they call, a slam dunk,” Issa said.
House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, R-Texas, said he has sources within the FBI who told him “they’re ready to indict and they’re ready to recommend an indictment.” DeLay said in an interview on Newsmax that those within the bureau are prepared to fight to get an indictment.
“They also say that if the attorney general does not indict, they’re going public,” he said.
Even so, Issa doesn’t think an indictment will come during the 2016 election cycle.
“I’ve worked with both the last attorney general…and this attorney general, and I really don’t believe they’ll do it,” Issa said. “Doing it, by definition, would end her run for president.”
Issa said there is “no question” that Clinton circumvented her responsibilities to properly maintain secure information. He said there were 1,300 highly sensitive emails with material taken from classified documents involved in the investigation.
“And she circumvented it a second time when she knowingly let highly-classified material get into emails in an unclassified format,” he said.
0 comments:
Post a Comment