CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Pedophile Language

Breaking: The Language of a Pedophile – Wikileaks Reveals Secret Sex Code Talk

Friday, November 4, 2016 9:29

(Before It's News)
(new links being discovered, check back for updates)
I’ve joked for years about the establishment being a bunch of pedophiles.  Joked about it more, with the Lolita Express, (Bill Clinton riding on it 20+ times) with convicted pedophile Jerry Epstein and most recently Anthony Weiner.  It was always a punch line… that got a laugh.  Today the reality of the situation hit me.  Reading the emails and the code that they use to describe what they do… For FUN. Had me shaken… shaken to the core…. This isnt a joke anymore.  This is PURE EVIL.  I have now woken up fully to the danger we are in, and I hope after reading this that you will wake up too.  EVIL EXISTS.  Once every other generation humanity is faced with such Evil that the people (most people are good) are blindsided by it.  How could such evil exist? Im good, my friends are good, ya we do shitty things sometimes but we would never do this….. Im here to tell you friends of the EVIL that exists in our world. 
Pedophilia or paedophilia is when an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
Here is few words of the Pedophilia Dictionary ( there are more im working on).  This is a breaking story, I have done my best to cross reference slang terms, so the ones without a link are only by one source. Sorry, Not a popular subject….
Walnut – A term for an immature vulva, before the labia have developed. Term derives from the similar appearance of a little girl’s pussy to an uncracked walnut. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Walnut
Map – semen
Domino – A dominio grins refers to a man or woman who have left traces of blood over there face after licking out a girl who was on her rags.  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Domino+Grin
Now, here are the emails. 
Hi John, The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus?  https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561
Indeed, Mary. :) . I’m coming to town the week after next and will bring some walnuts!
Hi John, I completely understand why dinner at your home did not include someone like me, who’s a known quantity to Clinton campaign veterans. But I wanted to make an appeal for an early opportunity to get myself and the Daily Beast Political editor, Jackie Kucinich, on your radar so I/we can write and report knowledgeably. There’s a long campaign ahead, and I’d like to establish a line of communications. Is there an assistant I should go through? I look forward to working with you (and maybe getting some of that pasta and walnut sauce dish!!) All best, Eleanor https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35581
Can you send me walnut sauce recipe
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27517
But walnut sauce for the pasta? Mary, plz tell us the straight story,  was the sauce actually very tasty? https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28891
Walnut growing northern CA surely knows and celebrates walnut pasta sauce? Actually what surprises me is that we haven’t already served it to you. https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28891
(Me speaking)I know what you are thinking. They are just talking about walnut sauce, I mean that’s a completely normal thing, I mean how many emails have you sent with the title Walnut sauce?ing right??? Podesta loved to cook, and walnut sauce was his specialty, so tons of people want to know about it.  so what about someone on his email thread that wasn’t in on the joke.
Subject: Re: Walnut Sauce?
Haha Jim has no idea what he’s talking about.
(Creepiest message for me)
At bottom
Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta? https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
Decoded this means: Will John Podesta make a young girl bleed more than a young boy bleed?  
For any of those who would deny the existence of such demented practices, I would remind you that these sexual deviations have been a pastime of the wealthy and corrupt since the dawn of time…

0 comments: