Saturday, February 8, 2020
Coronavirus Movie: Wuhan To Wirral
I covered Arrow Park hospital and the Operation Faraday Field military
exercise that took place in January 2019 on Merseyside and the hospital
had a blackout on day 1 of the op. We now have the hospital involved in
this coronavirus fiasco. I have tracked that hospital for a year and now
I connect the dots… There is so much info and so many angles in this
35-minute action-packed video that you won’t want to stop watching it as
I make it as catchy, informative, funny, and interesting as ever on
Enchanted LifePath TV.
Blogger's note:
subterrnews.blogspot.com does not send cookies, or collect any information on
those using the blog. However, the blogspot is on google, and google may
collect information, and send cookies. Many of the links that we
connect to do not send out cookies or collect information, but some do.
You are keying in to this blog, and you have agreed to this.
The views expressed in the articles
do not necessarily represent the opinions of this blog. They are the views, and opinions of the
author(s) of the article.
Labels: Corona virus, Event 201, quarantine, Wuhan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment