“Nancy Pelosi Broke the Law — Very Illegal — There’s a Lot of Evil on
that Side.” – WHOA! – President Trump RIPS Pelosi on Criminal SOTU Stunt
(VIDEO)
President
Trump spoke with reporters outside the White House today two days after
he was acquitted by the US Senate in the sham impeachment.
President Trump was asked about Nancy Pelosi’s stunt on Tuesday at the State of the Union Address.
President Trump told reporters Pelosi broke the law. Her actions were “highly illegal.”
President Donald Trump: Well,
I thought it was a terrible thing when she ripped up the speech. First
of all, it’s an official document. You’re not allowed to. It’s illegal… I
thought it was terrible. I thought it was very disrespectful to the
chamber. To the country… I think there’s a lot of evil on that side.
They’ve gone crazy.
Video
Blogger's note:
subterrnews.blogspot.com does not send cookies, or collect any information on
those using the blog. However, the blogspot is on google, and google may
collect information, and send cookies. Many of the links that we
connect to do not send out cookies or collect information, but some do.
You are keying in to this blog, and you have agreed to this.
The views expressed in the articles
do not necessarily represent the opinions of this blog. They are the views, and opinions of the
author(s) of the article.
0 comments:
Post a Comment