CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Showing posts with label Migrant. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Migrant. Show all posts

Thursday, November 28, 2024

Operation Amber Alert

Operation Amber Alert

Where Are the Missing Children?

Video



Monday, September 25, 2023

Pope Francis insists Europe doesn’t have a migrant emergency and challenges countries to open ports!

Pope Francis insists Europe doesn’t have a migrant emergency and challenges countries to open ports!

Source:  https://citizenwatchreport.com/pope-francis-insists-europe-doesnt-have-a-migrant-emergency-and-challenges-countries-to-open-ports/

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Inside the UN Backed Globalist Plan to Destroy First-World Borders and Collapse Society by Design

Inside the UN Backed Globalist Plan to Destroy First-World Borders and Collapse Society by Design

39,641 views

Sep 17, 2021

Video 

The Alex Jones Show

Alex Jones breaks down the globalist plan backed by the UN to collapse first-world borders to collapse societies ahead of The Great Reset takeover.

Watch & share the trailer to COVIDLAND: The Lockdown and pre-order your copy today! ‘COVIDLAND’ is a riveting and fast-paced film designed to break people out of their trance, see the big picture, and take our world back!

 Video

Be the first to comment.

Blogger's note:  subterrnews.blogspot.com does not send cookies, or collect any information on those using the blog.  However, the blogspot is on google, and google may collect information, and send cookies.  Many of the links that  we connect to do not send out cookies or collect information, but some do.  You are keying in to this blog, and you have agreed to this.

The views expressed in the articles do not necessarily represent the opinions of this blog.  They are the views, and opinions of the author(s) of the article.

 

 

 

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Wrong narrative? AFP & Reuters scrub story about 100,000 detained migrant children after UN says it happened on Obama’s watch

20 Nov, 2019 

Several news agencies have opted to delete a story stating that 100,000 migrant children were detained in US border facilities after the United Nations clarified that the number is years old, predating the age of Trump.
After media outlets published stories trumpeting the 100,000 figure earlier this week, based on the word of UN refugee specialist Manfred Nowak, the expert was forced to correct his initial statement on Tuesday. As it turns out, the figure Nowak cited to reporters dates back to 2015, meaning the dramatic number of detentions he revealed occurred under the watch of President Barack Obama, rather than Donald Trump, who is often assailed by progressive critics over his border policies.
Instead of issuing corrections, however, Nowak’s clarification prompted several outlets to withdraw their stories altogether, including Reuters and AFP, who both said no replacement story would be forthcoming.

AFP is withdrawing this story.

The author of the report has clarified that his figures do not represent the number of children currently in migration-related US detention, but the total number of children in migration-related US detention in 2015.

We will delete the story. https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1196472197017153536 
AFP news agency @AFP
#BREAKING More than 100,000 children in migration-related US detention: UN
View image on Twitter 
At the time of publishing, AFP’s version of the story containing the outdated figure was still live on its website.


Blogger's note:  subterrnews.blogspot.com does not send cookies, or collect any information on those using the blog.  However, the blogspot is on google, and google may collect information, and send cookies.  Many of the links that  we connect to do not send out cookies or collect information, but some do.  You are keying in to this blog, and you have agreed to this.
The views expressed in the articles do not necessarily represent the opinions of this blog.  They are the views, and opinions of the author(s) of the article.
  
 

Friday, July 5, 2019

Bill O'Reilly EXPOSES Who Is Really Funding the Migrant Caravan

Published on Nov 20, 2018
 
"No videos found" was the message that I received. 



Blogger's note:  subterrnews.blogspot.com does not send cookies, or collect any information on those using the blog.  However, the blogspot is on google, and google may collect information, and send cookies.  Many of the links that  we connect to do not send out cookies or collect information, but some do.  Your keying in to this blog you have agreed to this.
The views expressed in the articles do not necessarily represent the opinions of this blog.  They are the views, and opinions of the author(s) of the article.